The Festival is held in Spain, on the famous and most visited coast - Costa Brava. The Festival is a real marathon of various kinds of creativity and art. Our goal is to combine the participants of the Festival with different cultures and forms of creativity. The main idea of the Festival is to bring together artistic groups from around the world to build contacts, to present and showcase their achievements, to explore the cultures of other nations, to cooperate internationally and to educate tolerance. The international Festival “Marathon of Talents in Europe" is a cultural event demonstrating various work achievements, where all participants will be able to show their skills, abilities and talents.
Company "Monolit Festivals" S.L. (Spain), with support of the city halls of Lloret de Mar and Malgrat de Mar, together with other cultural institutions, individuals and legal entities that support the goals and ideas of the Festival.
Participants of Festival
Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
-National Dance (Folk Dance)
-Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
-Mixed styles of Dance
Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
-Ethnical Music, etc.
Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
Photography/ Video, Design
Arts and Crafts
Art of creative word
Musicals and musical theatre productions
Mixed Music and Dance groups
Other types of Art
Children, adult creative groups and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
-less than 9 years
-10 - 13 years
-14 - 16 years
-17 - 21 years
-22 years and more
Conditions of participation in the festival.
• For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each).
• For the Gala Concert, the participants must prepare one act (can be a different one, or same on as at the competition)
• Theatrical groups, musicals, musical and theatre productions, mixed music and theatre groups can submit one performance, lasting 20-25 minutes.
• Participants of a collective group performing separately are considered as a separate participant.
• 14 days prior to the competition start, participants should send the background music of the acts to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the competition, you must provide high quality background music for your acts recorded on a CD or MiniDisc. Each number on a separate carrier. Life background music is allowed.
• The Organising Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audio, video clips and other kind of production, produced during the competition activities.
• Team leaders are responsible for the members of the group during the period of mass Festival events and holiday.
Prizes and awards of the festival
All participants of the competition are awarded with international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
• Grand Prix possessor
• 1st degree winner
• 2nd degree winner
• 3rd degree winner
• Award winner
• Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title. All participants will be awarded with diplomas of international standard. Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organising Committee. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day, prizes may be duplicated.
The jury's decision is final and can not be changed.
The Organising Committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the level of mastery.
Main evaluation criteria
• Stage presence and technicality
• Compositional structure of performance
• Artistry, disclosure of the artistic image, scenic culture
• Level of difficulty of executive performance (dynamics, emotions)
• Compliance with the performance capabilities of the repertoire and artists age category
• Artistry, facial expressions, disclosure of the artistic image
• Creative individuality (for soloists)
• Originality of the performance
Participation in competition/ accommodation (March - April):
Accommodation in 3/4 room – 195€/person
(7 day stay - 260€/person)
Accommodation in double room – 220€/person
(7 day stay - 280€/person)
Accommodation in single room – 255€/person
(7 day stay - 310€/person)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
Participation in additional category: 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
• Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
• 3x food service per day (breakfast and dinner. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment). If you would like a three times food service it can be arranged for an extra payment
• Prizes and gifts
• International Diplomas
• Diplomas and gifts from the city
• An official invitation
• Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
• Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
• Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
• Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Additional payments for everyone
• Medical insurance
• Transport charges
• Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport - hotel - Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
• Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted. Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organisers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion program.
Day 2 - Breakfast. Rehearsal. In the evening - Festival opening, Contest Day
Day 3 - Breakfast. Excursion to beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia - Barcelona (for additional payment). Dinner.
Day 4 - Breakfast. Excursion to the sacred Monastery Montserrat (a unique natural reserve, the most important religious center of Catalonia - for additional payment)
Day 5 - Breakfast. Rehearsal. Free time. Gala Concert. Dinner
Day 6 - Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10am). Transfer to airport.
*the program can be changed
*all excursions on request and for an additional payment
For an additional payment, excursions can be organised:
-4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
-Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
-Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
-Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle
-Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
-Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
-Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum