All collectives that participate in the Festival ‘Under the spanish sky’ have the opportunity to take part in the following Festival competition ‘Pop Foundation’ (from June 30th - July 5th, without Festival fee)
Total stay of the 2 Festivals: June 25th - July 5th
Company "Monolit Festivals" S.A. (Spain), with support of the City Halls of Lloret de Mar and Malgrat de Mar, together with other cultural institutions, legal entities and individuals that support the goals and ideas of the festival.
The Festival will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava.
The international Festival ‘Under the spanish sky’ is a festival of various art genres: dance, music, theatre, visual arts, photography, magic tricks, circus art, martial arts, etc.
The festival is open to groups and soloists from art schools, academies, studios, children's and youth centres, children, teenagers and adults without age limit.
The purpose of this Festival is to come together and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
PURPOSE AND PRIMARY GOALS OF FESTIVAL
◦ Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
◦ Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, exchange of a creative experience
◦ Support and development of young creativity.
Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
-National Dance (Folk Dance)
-Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
-Mixed styles of Dance
Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
-Ethnical Music, etc.
Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
Photography/ Video, Design
Arts and Crafts
Art of creative word
Musicals and musical theatre productions
Mixed Music and Dance groups
Other types of Art
Children, adult creative groups and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
◦ 4 till 8 years
◦ 9 till 13 years
◦ 14 till 19 years
◦ 20 years and over
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN FESTIVAL
Every group and participant must prepare 2 acts (max 8 minutes together)
Participants should send necessary background music of the performance to our email: email@example.com and must provide high quality background music for the performances on a CD or memory stick.
Each number should be recorded on a separate carrier with a written performance name, group name or performers name.
The Organising Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audios, recordings, prints and other sorts of production produced during the competition period.
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
PRELIMINARY FESTIVAL PROGRAMM
◦ 1st DAY – participants’ arrival, organisational meeting with Organising Committee of Festival and group leaders
◦ 2nd DAY – Welcome day of the participants where they get to know each other. Exchange of experience, Master-classes.
◦ 3rd DAY – Festival day, performance of the participants according to the program established by the organising committee. Festival March to the venue.
◦ 4th DAY – Free day, excursions can be organised.
◦ 5th DAY – Gala Concert (Demonstration of the best performances, delivery of diplomas and awards)
◦ 6th DAY – Departure of participants (checkout before 10am)
*the program can be changed
*all excursions on request and for an additional payment
COSTS – June 25th - 30th
Includes 3*** accommodation for 6 days (5 nights) / 3 meals per day:
◦ 175€/pax – 3/4 room (additional night - 33€/pax)
◦ 200€/pax – double room (additional night - 38€/pax)
COSTS – June 25th - July 5th
Includes 3*** accommodation for 11 days (10 nights) / 3 meals per day:
◦ 405€/pax – 3/4 room (additional night - 33€/pax)
◦ 455€/pax – double room (additional night - 38€/pax)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS:
◦ Solists: 50€
◦ Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
◦ Participation in additional category – 10€/person
ALL PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
◦ 5 (10) nights in a 3*** hotel in triple or quadruple- rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
◦ 3x food service per day (Buffet. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment).
◦ Prizes and gifts
◦ International Diplomas
◦ Diplomas and gifts from the city
◦ An official invitation
◦ Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
◦ Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
◦ Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
◦ Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
◦ Medical insurance
◦ Transport charges
◦ Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
FOR AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, EXCURSIONS CAN BE ORGANISED:
◦ 4 hours rest on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’, includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay
◦ Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
◦ Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
◦ Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle (with dinner or just drinks)
◦ Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
◦ Theme park “Port Aventura”
◦ Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum