The Festival is held in Spain, on the famous and most visited coast - Costa Brava. The Festival is a real marathon of various kinds of creativity and art. Our goal is to combine the participants of the Festival with different cultures and forms of creativity. The main idea of the Festival is to bring together artistic groups from around the world to build contacts, to present and showcase their achievements, to explore the cultures of other nations, to cooperate internationally and to educate tolerance. The international Festival “Pop Foundation" is a cultural event demonstrating various work achievements, where all participants will be able to show their skills, abilities and talents.
It is a Festival-Competition of various genres of art: Dance, music, theatre, fine arts, photography, magic, circus art, martial arts, etc.
Collectives, groups and soloists from art schools, academies, studios, clubs, etc. are allowed to take part in this Festival-Competition. There is now age limit.PURPOSE AND PRIMARY GOALS OF FESTIVAL
-demonstration of creative achievements of artistic collectives, groups and soloists from different countries
-professional creative communication, partnerships and joint projects
-creative initiatives for talented people
-promotion of individual and collective creativity
-increase of aesthetic creation level
-productive exchange of artistic experience
-draw public attention to contemporary forms of art
-unify festival participants, different cultures and kinds of creativityFESTIVAL PARTICIPANTS
Creative collectives and separate executors without age restrictions can perform.Choreographic Art
(Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Folkloric Dance (folk, ethnic, chambered, narrative)
-Classical Dance (classical ballet, characteristic dance)
-All types of contemporary and street dance (jazz, modern, neo-classical, hip hop, street dance, funky, etc.,)
-Sport (ballroom) dancing, Latin dances
-Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
-Dance shows and programsInstrumental Music
(Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
-Stringed bowed and plucked instruments
-National instruments Vocal
(Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
- Folklore (National)
-Rap, etc.Theatrical Art
(Theatrical performance, puppet theatre, street theatre, musicals and pantomime)Other types of Art
theatre fashion, experimental genre, circus shows, acrobatics, fire shows, gymnastics, martial arts and moreAGE CATEGORIES
◦ younger than 9 years
◦ 10 – 14 years
◦ 15 – 20 years
◦ 21 and olderCONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN FESTIVAL
For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each act).
14 days prior to the competition start, participants should send the background music of the acts to the electronic address: [email protected]
For the competition, you must provide high quality background music for your acts recorded on a CD or in a USB PEN DRIVE. Each number on a separate carrier.
The use of background vocals is allowed (recorded or live).
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.The participants of the competition are given the following title:
• Grand Prix possessor
• 1st degree winner
• 2nd degree winner
• 3rd degree winner
• Award winner
• Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title. All participants will be awarded with diplomas of international standard. Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organising Committee. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day, prizes may be duplicated.
The jury's decision is final and can not be changed.Festival jury
The Organising Committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the level of mastery.Main evaluation criteria
• Stage presence and technicality
• Compositional structure of performance
• Artistry, disclosure of the artistic image, scenic culture
• Level of difficulty of executive performance (dynamics, emotions)
• Compliance with the performance capabilities of the repertoire and artists age category
• Artistry, facial expressions, disclosure of the artistic image
• Creative individuality (for soloists)
• Originality of the performancePRELIMINARY PROGRAM
◦ DAY 1 – Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted. Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organisers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion program.
◦ DAY 2 – Breakfast. Visit of bazaar of the town. Rehearsal. In the evening – Festival opening/ Competition day.
◦ DAY 3 – Breakfast. Excursion to beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia - Barcelona (for additional payment). Dinner.
◦ DAY 4 – Breakfast. Excursion to the sacred Monastery Montserrat (a unique natural reserve, the most important religious center of Catalonia - for additional payment). For those wishing to know more about the culture of Spain, there is an opportunity to visit the flamenco show Casino Costa Brava, where you will fully enjoy the famous Spanish guitarist Diego Cortez and witness the execution of the famous flamenco dancer Jose Leon and his group.
◦ DAY 5 – Breakfast. Rehearsal. Free time. Gala Concert.
◦ DAY 6 – Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10am). Transfer to airport.
◦ The program can be changed.
◦ All excursions on request and for an additional payment.COSTS – 6 DAYS (5 nights)
◦ 280 euro/ person/ triple or quadruple room – additional day: 35euro/ person
◦ 305 euro/ person/ double room – additional day: 40euro/ person
◦ 340 euro/ person/ single room – additional day: 52euro/ person
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS:
◦ Solists: 50€
◦ Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
◦ Participation in additional category – 10€/personALL PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
• Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
• 3x food service per day (Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment).
• Prizes and gifts
• International Diplomas
• Diplomas and gifts from the city
• An official invitation
• Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
• Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
• Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
• Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festivalAttention:
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
◦ Medical insurance
◦ Transport charges
◦ Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
◦ Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.FOR AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, EXCURSIONS CAN BE ORGANISED:
-4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
-Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
-Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
-Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle
-Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
-Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
-Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum